To protect your privacy is the crucial part of Keypasco’s core business and the fundamentals of the Keypasco Solution. Keypasco is keen to protect our users’ privacy as part of its business strategy. Therefore, we assure you that we do not collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us. You should be assured that except the following limited situations we do not provide or sell personal information about our customers or site visitors to vendors without the active acceptance from the users.
You may browse the website without telling us who you are. However, if you wish to purchase, upload or download any of the products or services on this website, you may be required to disclose certain information to us. You may decide not to disclose this information to us by choosing not to purchase, upload, download or use the products or services provided by this website.
We automatically collect and temporarily store additional information about your visit. The types of information we collect include, but are not limited to:
- the date and time of your visit;
- IP addresses;
- browser type, operating system, and language;
- the pages you visited; and
- the address of the web site from which you came.
In addition, upon your registration on this website, we will collect and store the following information about your visit:
- Unique device property, device location, user ID and password
- Your activity log: both of your own activity and any fraud attempted from any hackers
Under no circumstances do we take the initiative to collect any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, or sex life. Furthermore, Keypasco does not knowingly collect information from children.
In order to purchase, upload or download products or services provided on this website, you must first create an account with us. As part of the registration process you will be required to provide certain information including your name, mailing address, e-mail addresses, telephone number and other personally identifiable information.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we will request additional financial information, such as credit card numbers and expiration dates. We use this information for billing purposes and to fulfil your orders. If we have trouble processing your order, we use your personally identifiable information to contact you.
Statistical Information about your visit
When you visit our site, our computers may automatically collect statistics about your visit. This information does not identify you personally, but rather identifies information about a visit to our site. We may monitor statistics such as how many people visit our site, the user’s IP address, which pages people visit, from which domains our visitors come and which browsers people use. We use these statistics about your visit for aggregation purposes only. These statistics are used to help us improve the performance of our website.
Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms and Forums
If you use a forum, bulletin board, chat room or other chat tool on this website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. Keypasco is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
Links to others sites
Our website may contain links to other sites such as our distributors and sales affiliates, professional and government organizations, strategic partners, and publications. We may also link to third-party providers that host, maintain and operate on-line training curricula. Keypasco is not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other sites.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include, but not limit to, internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Keypasco’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
In the case of data breaches Keypasco will inform the relevant authorities within 72 hours, unless the breach is considered harmless and poses no risk to individual data. However if a breach is high-risk, then Keypasco will inform individuals who’re impacted right away.
How we use the information we collect from you
We assure you that the information we collect from you is used by us only as explained below.
- All information we gather from you is used for the purpose of user’s security including, without limitation, risk management to prevent potential attacks and frauds on Internet. If we are required by law to disclose certain information to local, national or international government or law enforcement authorities, we will do so. We will also disclose information to third parties as necessary in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations. In addition, Keypasco may share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud, or to enforce or apply Keypasco’s agreements.
- Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, Keypasco decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses or business units in some countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is Keypasco’s practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
- Keypasco may contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting our website, processing online transactions, responding to online inquiries, and analysing our website traffic. Keypasco provide these companies with only that information they need to deliver those services.
- If you have indicated that you want information emailed from us, the name, email address and company name you provided will be stored by us to be used to send relevant information to you via our email system. You can whenever you want, cancel these messages by unsubscribing via a link in the email or by contacting us as below.
- If you apply for a job through our website, any information you provide will be saved for use during the current recruitment process. We will also save your information for any future recruitment. You can whenever you want, contact us to delete your information. We will never distribute your information to external parties, such as recruitment companies, unless clearly stated in the job advertisement.
You may, however, revoke (deactivate) your KeypascoID account at any time. All your credentials and activity log will be permanently deleted by Keypasco after the revocation.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us via regular mail at:
SE-411 18, Gothenburg