Security By Your Own Device!Security is an on-going problem for any company that uses a login for their services. Often we are stuck with inadequate existing solutions and it is easy to be discouraged by all the work involved with implementing a new one. But, by challenging the traditions and making things easier and more adapted to human behaviour we believe we can make the Internet a safer place. This is why we create the Keypasco products and services.
Internet (in)security – a huge problem
Over the years, reports have been pouring in about leaked account information, stolen passwords, credit card fraud and other troublesome and costly incidents, all due to poor security solutions. Why does it continue to happen when we all know how important good security is?
- Username and password – still the most common authentication solution
- Hardware tokens – can add to security but are expensive, difficult to roll-out and inconvenient
- Human behaviour – people use the same or similar password for all services
- Federated login – the use of Gmail or Facebook to open a new account at another site may be convenient, but also very vulnerable
Traditionally ALL authentication solutions use distributed credentials, like password or a unique key stored in a token or a mobile app. But – credentials can be stolen. So why continue on a dead end street?
The solution that make sure that your username and password only works on your devices!
The unique Keypasco solution:
- Software based solution
- Convenient, low cost, easy for mass rollout
- Privacy/Integrity protection – no connection between Personal Identity and Digital Identity
- Evolving risk engine, for continuous improvement of your security
- Flexible and self-scalable to handle any volume
- On premises or Cloud service
- No distributed credentials – nothing to steal!
The unique Keypasco Solution:
Traditional solutions for online authentication stores personal information such as name, ID number, photo, phone number, email address, home address, account numbers and credit card numbers in databases, Keypasco do not collect nor store this type of information.
In addition, your traditional Digital ID consists of Password and Key = Distributed credentials. And credentials can, and will be stolen.
The Keypasco solution provides you with your own Digital Identity based on your Device properties, location and proximity to any external device you chose to be a part of your device properties.
With our DeviceID solution, there are no distributed credentials to be stolen!
Patented and award winning
Keypasco holds several patents that are granted in most of the world’s leading IT-nations such as Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, European Union, Singapore and the United States.
Our prizes and awards are further proof of how innovative the Keypasco solution is.