Cybersecurity leader is scaling up its newly established European operations, based in the Dutch Security Delta, to better serve regional clients
TAIPEI, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Keypasco, a global pioneer in secure online authentication solutions, is announcing a major expansion of its state-of-the-art Keypasco Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) solution in Europe. After establishing its European presence at the Security Delta (HSD) in The Netherlands earlier this summer, Keypasco is supporting this launch by scaling up its operations in the region, aiming to empower a wide range of European industries with cutting-edge — and password-free — cybersecurity.
To explore upgrading to Keypasco MFA, please contact: ChengI Lin, CEO
“Seemingly random sequences of letters, numbers and symbols are no longer enough for the modern cybersecurity threat landscape,” noted Cheng-I Lin, CEO and Founder of Keypasco. The problem is that passwords are the primary target for hackers, so our solution is to eliminate them altogether. However, “some companies use a 2-factor solution with a one-time password (OTP) which is not secure enough and not user-friendly. Using proprietary device-based authentication to solidify security in an easy-to-use way, Keypasco MFA is creating its own class of security solution, and we are thrilled to be expanding in Europe.”
Advancing cybersecurity across European industries
With over 1 million end-users in Europe alone and partnerships blooming across the region, Keypasco MFA provides advanced yet streamlined security that is ideal for the financial sector, governments, healthcare institutions, and manufacturers, as well as SMEs, smart buildings and e-commerce platforms.
In particular, European banks, government agencies, and medical institutions hold immense volumes of sensitive personal data, making cyberattacks all the more devastating. Similarly, manufacturers, such as those within Europe’s automotive industry, must safeguard operations from potential hacks to ensure uninterrupted production.
To avoid such high-impact disruptions, cybersecurity must innovate and embrace novel solutions such as Keypasco MFA. As a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) solution, it works by enabling employees of these organizations and enterprises to log in using only a predesignated device. Compared with traditional multi-factor authentication, it is distinct due to its patented two-channel structure, which protects against phishing, man-in-the-middle (MitM) and man-in-the-browser (MitB) attacks.
In addition, Keypasco MFA provides:
- Advanced security: By eliminating passwords, a primary target for hackers, Keypasco MFA closes a significant vulnerability point.
- Ease of use: Without the need for passwords, users can authenticate using a pre-designated device, simplifying the login process.
- Cost-effectiveness: A single account can serve multiple users, making it affordable for SMEs.
- Versatility: It is compatible across different platforms and operating systems and can be applied to various industries.
- Enables zero-trust: As organizations shift towards a zero-trust architecture, implementing Keypasco MFA becomes a vital first step.
- Simple integration: Keypasco MFA is already integrated with widely-used software applications, streamlining deployment and IT management.
- Regulatory compliance: Keypasco MFA adheres to the EU’s GDPR and to ISO 27001 international standards for information security.
Source from: CISION PR Review