About the job:
The security software company Keypasco continues to expand and we are now looking for a java developer for our backend team. You will work in a team of experienced backend developers who value high quality, scalability and agility. As a member of the team you will be working with the entire development process, from specification to deployment. The Keypasco products are installed both in the cloud and in the customers own data centres. The role also offers the opportunity to travel to both new and existing customers, primarily in the Asian market.
You are a trustworthy person who has a genuine interest in security and are passionate about the development of cloud services, and have worked several years as a developer. You enjoy working in teams and are now ready to be part of the development of a world-class product. As a person you are not afraid to say what you think, and have a humble approach to your, and other peoples work.
- Solid knowledge in Java / Java EE - Server application, REST / SOAP API design, SQL, NoSQL
- Experience in building scalable systems with multiple users
- Development using cloud tools such as Amazon or Azure
- Experience in working with Java / Java EE development in GNU / Linux environment
- Structured work with automated test / TDD
- Chinese (Mandarin / Taiwanese) fluent written and spoken
- English fluent written and spoken
- Work permit for Sweden
- Studied or worked with data security and encryption, x509 certificates, RSA
- Studied or worked with one or more of the following technologies / standards OATH, OCRA, FIDO, T-OTP, OTP H or HSM
- Previously worked in the Asian market
- Development experience in c#/.net with WCF
- Building user interfaces for Web services in HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS
Since the start in 2010 Keypasco’s award winning solution has contributed to a paradigm shift within Internet security. Keypasco’s unique patented solution uses a revolutionary new technology for user authentication and provides security to online service providers and users.
By using the unique device ID on the end-user’s own device, like a smartphone, tablet or a desktop/laptop computer, we can make sure that a username and password only works on the right device and in the right location. To ensure a convenient user experience the cutting-edge technology is working in the background to maintain the security behind the provider's ordinary application interface.
The Keypasco solution opens up for new innovative FinTech business models and enables the creation of new services. Today our products provide mobile security to millions of users across the world. Keypasco - Security By Your Own Device!
Place of employment: Gothenburg, Sweden
Scope: Full-time, permanent employment
[contact-form-7 id="992" title="Contact us - Questions_Apply for position"]